Families may choose among several options when planning a service at Gracelawn Memorial Park. When the weather is pleasant, services may take place at graveside. During Maine’s long winters, snow and ice make outdoor gatherings impossible. For these occasions, Gracelawn has available indoor gathering areas of varying sizes.
The N. Edward Chapman Gathering Room has seating for up to 100 people and offers a view of the park. With equipment for pre-recorded music and space for live musicians and photo or memory displays, it has become a popular location for families to gather and celebrate the life of a loved one.
• Use of Chapman Room for a memorial Service (no graveside committal): $350.00
Arthur Gallagher Room:
The smaller and versatile Arthur Gallagher Room can serve as a service location for a group of up to 25 people. The room is also used by families for receptions after a service.
• Use of Chapman Room and Gallagher Room for a memorial visitation (two hour session): $450.00
• Use of facilities for a reception (includes coffee, tea, paper products: $100.00)
• For a graveside committal after a service in the Chapman Room: $125.00
• Use of the room to gather during the cremation, the cooling period, and waiting for the cremated remains to be removed from the chamber, processed, and placed in the urn/container (approximately three to five hours).
Additional Weekend Fees:
• $150.00 for any urn interment or service held on a Saturday
• $275.00 for any casket interment or service held on a Saturday
• $500.00 for any interment or service held on a Sunday
Feel free to contact our office for further information
in regards to pricing and availability.